You own the data on your Bkper Books so you can export it at any given moment and you have two options that we’ll describe here, to do so.
You might want to export data to:
- make periodic backups;
- merge transactions in another book;
- copy transactions to another book;
- Or you need the data in another system.
Export to Google Sheets
Export your data to a Google Sheet, using the Bkper add-on for Google Sheets.
Open the add-on:
1 and 2) Select the book you want to fetch (export) data from.
3) Query ((before:$y+10) for the transactions you want to export.
4) Select Transactions.
5) Press the blue Fetch button.
All the transactions of this book are fetched (exported) on this Google Sheet.
- To export all transaction, use a query that includes the entire date range of your book. e.g. before:$y+10.
- Attachments are exported as links.
- Each time you open a Google Sheet with Bkper Functions it will update the fetched data.
- To copy transactions to another book or merge transactions into another book, use the Google Sheet. First export transactions to the spreadsheet and then import them in the other book.
- From Google Sheets you can download the data in a format (CSV, MS Excel or PDF) that is suitable for your further use.