Bkper is great when it is used together with Google Drive for Mac/PC. You can, for example, save your OFX files from your bank account straight to a Drive folder and get all transactions automatically recorded into your book, without the need of even opening the web app.
The automation works by binding a Google Drive folder to your book, so you can drop files in that folder and get them automatically recorded into this book.
To bind a Google Drive, go to Automations Portal on Book Settings menu, install the Google Drive Integration, select the Folder you want to bind and Save the Integration:
1. Go to Automations:
2) Select Google Drive:
3) Install in a seconds:
4) Click and find your folder on Google Drive:
5) Select your folder:
6) Click "Save configuration":
That's all. From now on you all files dropped in that folder will be automatically imported to your book.
We currently support images, PDF's and OFX files.
Images and Pdf's:
- Generates one record each
- File name recorded as transaction text, splitting words by double underscores ( __ )
- Import transactions. See Importing OFX files article.