Bkper's core implements the same basics as any double-entry bookkeeping or accounting system, although, with a key differentiating factor:
Instead of being driven by debits and credits:
We are driven by a transaction flow:
Both representations above are fundamentally the same, but the shift in paradigm introduces a higher level of abstraction which is a game changer.
- The flow representation is closer to the reality.
- It's easier to understand for non accountants.
- It sets a common language among clients, accountants and developers
- Enables much more effective financial modelling
- Enhances control and audit
- Presents accounting as a strategic tool, rather than a tax and compliance burden
In this scenario of databases and batch processes:
Bkper is built as an event driven API:
Converting a complex, rigid, compliance driven and with lots of security issues environment, into a consistent and organized Ledger.
By organizing your infrastructure this way, you achieve:
- Flexible and simple customizations.
- Reusable components and services. (Bots, Apps and Templates)
- Streamlined and safe collaboration.
Built on Google Cloud Platform we apply the highest security standards:
- User management outsourced to Google Workspace
- API access through OAuth2 and SSL
- Distributed datastore, encrypted at rest
- Point in time disaster recover up to 7 days
- Security Infrastructure outsourced to Google Cloud Platform