The Bkper Email integration allows you to record new entries with attachments by email. This makes it very easy to record invoices, receipts, bills or any other information by forwarding emails to Bkper and turn them in transactions.
- Sign into your Bkper account
- Access your book
- Click 'More' button
- Then, click 'Record transactions by email.'
After this, Gmail will open to send a new entry to this book by email.
- The "To" field, holds the email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) of this book.
- The "Subject" field, turns into a comment on the newly created entry.
- The text body of the email, turns into the data of your newly created entry: date, value, description.
- Email Attachments turn into attachments on new entries on your book.
A book's email address is composed as follows email@example.com. You can find the bookid in the URL of each book and add books as contacts to your email.
Note: - An email reply, to a comment notification from a book, with two or more files attached, will attach all the files to this one transaction of the comment.
- A newly send email, with two or more files attached to it, record a draft for each attachment and attach one file to each newly recorded draft.
- You must have write permissions on a book in order to be able to record drafts by email.
Explore more: Communicate with your peers by making comments with their @aliases on books, to notify them by email, so they can directly reply with attachments within the context of the comment on your book. Comments >>