As Bkper grows, we’re constantly evolving our products in a process of listening, observing, analyze and learning about problems people and businesses face and find genuine solutions for their financial data flow.
- We launched Bkper Bank Connections.
- Bkper is available on Google Cloud Platform Marketplace (GCP Marketplace).
- New accounts menu.
- Shutdown of our referral program and the Bkper Gold Plan.
We decided to discontinue our referral program due to low usage and challenges involved in maintaining a successful program that meets consumers’ expectations. With this we will gain agility to improve our bookkeeping core and focus on what matters to simplify finances and accounting on Google Cloud.
- New Integration with Ultradox.
Use the new Bkper Building blocks within your Ultradox workflows.
- Publication of Bkper API
- New automations page (app.bkper.com)
- New Help Center layout and better connection with our users through Intercom messenger.
- Merge (app.bkper.com)
- Drag and Drop (app.bkper.com)
Multiple attachments (app.bkper.com)
Templates on dashboard (app.bkper.com)
- Sharing with Record-Only new receives notification email (bkper.com)
- Sharing email logo white labeled for Business and Professional customers (bkper.com)
- bkper.com See who is online on BookTracking transaction creators by username instead of email Comments on transactions Improved search autocomplete
- Docs Add-on shutdown
- Forms Add-on Added highlight and log on Google Sheets for responses successfully recorded on Bkper
- bkper.com Added Activities for all other resources - Book, Accounts, Groups - and Collaborators Released Referral program, with Bkper Gold Plan
- bkper.com Released Activities to track changes on transactions
- bkper.com Autopost is default on newly created books.
- bkper.com Changed support structure.Improvements on Ultradox integrationAdded date format yyyy/mm/dd
- bkper.com Added Update pricing details
- bkper.com Pluga.co Integration url structure, now bkper.com and app.bkper.com
- Sheet Add-onCorrection on fetched records
- Sheet Add-on Minor Bug fix
- bkper.com Batch operations (check, post , revert)Bug Fix: OFX file Balance sidebar Slider for non-permanent accounts (income/expense type)Several UX improvements on form.Improvements on recording, editing and posting transactions flow.UX improvement for check/uncheck
- bkper.com Several UX improvements on creating groupsSeveral UX improvements Bug fix: copy paste in Excel on Firefox Bug fix: Drive integration pre-fix Improvements on recording and posting
- Sheet Add-on Bug fix: fetch balances with gaps on dates/periods with no balance change
- bkper.com Weekly summery email Several improvements on list books Zapier out of beta Only Integrations, no more extensions
- bkper.com Bugfix: registration duplicates Deprecated recurring transactions Partner console Default book set to general ledger
- Sheet Add-on On fetch serve Attachment Url and Urls Auto update, only update if book has been updated
- bkper.com Expansible menu Apply new group to selected accounts Apply account types in batch Validate account types per group, groups can only have one account type Mixed groups by account types Assets together with Liabilities and Revenue with Expenses Use account types instead of Permanent Debit and Credit Bookbot finds accounts that start with the same word Bugfix: queries with group with many accounts Zapier Integration: added Account description, group and account balance to outgoing zaps.
- Add-ons Bugfix: queries with more than one account, presentation format
- bkper.com Lowercase recognition of accounts in post form Account types instead of permanent and none permanent accounts Results for mixed groups Groups account type validation Batch account type Bugfix: delete groups Resize balance menu on transaction window
- bkper.com Evolved Balances for non-permanent accounts Added Integration with Zapier Migrated Google Drive Inbox to Integrations Bugfix: max value (number size) reached Applied Checked & Unchecked to Charts and balances Bugfix: Lowercase does not auto complete in Advanced Discontinued bkper Gold subscription
- Add-ons Added Auto Record Feature
- bkper.com Added bkper For Work package Migrated from Google + Login to Google Accounts Login Added Google Drive listing to install bkper and create Books from within Drive Hashtags now is copied when you copy a Book
- Add-ons Bugfix: Add-ons wasn't opening for some browsers versions/vendors
- BkperApp Added Transaction.getUrls
- bkper.com Display group balances on the left hand menu (Issue #45)Bugfix: Report period balance and cumulative balance are misaligned (Issue #46)Bugfix: Horizontal line on charts completing period.
- Add-ons Migrated to IFRAME Sandbox mode according Google Apps Script Migration Guide.
- BkperApp 196 Added Transaction.getInformedDateText()Added Transaction.getInformedDateValue()Added Book.getTimeZone()Added Book.getTimeZoneOffset()
- bkper Gold Added the paid plan bkper Gold (Read more on the Introducing bkper Gold blog post)
- bkper.com Bugfix: #Deactivated in other languages.Bugfix: Language translation in Book Listing.
October 29, 2015
- bkper.com Added feature: Trash bin. Now you can recover deleted drafts and restore reverted Records on the web.
September 30, 2015
- bkper.com Added feature: One click remove saved queries on the web. Improvement: Increased font size on the web.Improved Integration's: Now all integration's are placed together for a better view on possible Integration's, already existing integration's and like this enhance easier and more intuitive use.
- BkperApp 190 Added Account.getUsedTags (for the forum question List of Hash Tags Used)
August 27, 2015
- bkper.com Added feature: Public books. Now you can publish your books on the web.
August 21, 2015
- bkper.com Added feature: Create accounts on Advanced posting page. Now you can create accounts direct form the Advanced posting page
August 10, 2015
- bkper.com Improved feature: Autocomplete on main field. Now accounts and transaction descriptions are also suggested in addition to the #hashtags.
July 24, 2015
- bkper.com Added feature: Google Contacts integration on the sharing settings page.
June 15, 2015
June 2, 2015
May 20, 2015
May 14, 2015
- BkperApp 169 Added Book.getFractionDigits (Part of Issue 29)Changed Report.BalanceReportChanged BalancesDataTableBuilder
March 31, 2015
- BkperApp 168 Renamed Ledger object to BookAdded BkperApp.openByIdAdded BkperApp.listBooksDeprecated BkperApp.openLedgerByIdDeprecated BkperApp.listLedgers
March 30, 2015
- bkper.com Changing from "Ledger" to "Book"
March 23, 2015
- bkper.com Added configurable fraction digits on Ledgers
March 17, 2015
March 11, 2015
- Google Sheets Add-on Added Auto-update feature
March 6, 2015
- BkperApp 159 Added Account.getDescriptionAdded Ledger.formatValue
March 5, 2015
- Google Sheets Add-on Added Update feature
March 4, 2015
- Google Sheets Add-on Fetch transactions and cumulative/period balances
February 28, 2015
- bkper.com Bugfix: Hashtags now works for oriental languages
February 26, 2015
February 25, 2015
February 24, 2015
- Batch delete drafts (Issue 14)
February 23, 2015
- Bugfix: Data and user changed when user confirm the draft (Issue 15)
December 17, 2014
- Charts toggle button - Charts and Transactions rendered on same screen. (Reflect of Issue 3)
December 1, 2014
November 19, 2014
- Added transactions tab (Issue 7)
November 13, 2014
- Added "timeZone" optional param to Ledger.record
- Removed "referencesToTransactionId" param from Ledger.record
November 8, 2014
November 7, 2014
- Added Autosend pdf report feature (Issue 7)
November 4, 2014
- Added "group:" and multiple "acc:" filters support to Transactions query (Issue 3)
October 31, 2014
- Added Update statements feature (Issue 7)
- Added BalancesDataTableBuilder.formatDate
- Added BalancesDataTableBuilder.formatValue
- Added BalancesDataTableBuilder.buildChartDataTable
October 29, 2014
- Recurring Transactions (Issue 2)
October 23, 2014
- Google Forms Add-on released
October 10, 2014
- Supporting Dutch language
October 6, 2014
- Supporting Spanish and Catalan languages
- Ledger settings sets Date Pattern and Decimal Separator instead of locale
- Ultradox integration
- List Balances
- List Transactions
- Record Transactions
- Balance gets representative balace by default
- Transaction.getAccountBalance gets representative balance by defaultAdded Transaction.getOther
- Added Ledger.getDatePattern
- Added Ledger.getDecimalSeparator
- Deprecated Ledger.getLocale
September 26, 2014
- Added "representative" param to Account.getBalance
- Added Transaction.getOtherAccount(account)
- Added Transaction.getCreditAmount() and Transaction.getDebitAmount()
- Added "representative" param to Transaction.getAccountBalance
- Added Transaction.getAttachmentUrl
- Removed Ledger.getTransactionById