There are couple different ways to make a transaction on Bkper:
- Insert date, description and the value, like the image above.
- If you have any attachment, click to insert.
- Then, press record.
- Insert the informations and choose/create the From (debit) and To (credit) accounts.
- Press the post button.
Drag and Drop
- Drag and drop (one or more files) into your book to create new entries
Learn more about Drag and Drop
A book's email address is composed as follows email@example.com.
1. Send an email to your book to record a new entry.
2. The subject becomes a comment
3. The email body is the text input of the new entry.
4. One Email Attachment becomes an attachments on the new entry.
Note: - Send several attachment, and each attachment becomes a new entry.
- You can find the bookid in the URL of a book.
Learn more about Email
You can use the Bkper Add-on for Google G Suite to record transactions from your Google Spreadsheets:
Learn more about the Bkper Add-on for Google G Suite
You can connection your bank accounts to have transactions pulled from your banks automatically.
Learn more about Bank Connections