Click here to view this page in your language.
Grouping accounts into meaningful Entities, makes analyses and reporting of financial statements and balance sheets easy, as groups sum the total balance value of all accounts within.
Select the Accounts that you want to group.
Press the red Groups button and Select the group you in which you want to group the selected accounts and press Apply.
The successful applied group now appears behind the accounts.
- Groups that contain just one account type will color the same color as that account type.
- Groups that contain more than one account type are colored grey.
- Accounts can be grouped in any number of groups.
- Accounts of the Asset and Liability types can be grouped together but cannot be grouped with Incoming and Outgoing types. (Balance sheet).
- Accounts of the Income and Outgoing types can be grouped together but cannot be grouped with Asset and Liability types. (Financial Statement).