Sharing & Collaboration
You can this by clicking the share button, on top right, next to setting button:
|Visibility||Description||Google Sign in required?|
|Private (default)||You are the only person who can access the Book until you share it with specific people||Yes|
|Public||Anyone who is given the link to the Book can access it||No|
6. Click the green Save button for the visibility to become operative.
Note: Any data in a Public Visible Book can be accessed by anyone with the link of the Book.
When you share a book with other people, you have the choice to give them editing, recording, viewing and posting access. You can change this access at any time.
Here’s what people can do in a book with Owner, Editor, Record and View, View Only and Post Only permissions.
|Owner||Editor||Record and View||View Only||Record Only|
|Create, modify and Delete Accounts and Groups||x||x|
|View Records & Balances||x||x||x||x||
|Share and Visibility||x|
What others can do with your book
Share a book by choosing a type of access specific people have.
- Sign in to bkper.
- Open the book you want to change the visibility.
- Click the green Share button.
- On the Sharing Settings pop up window, use the dropdown menu next to the email-addresses to select the type of access you want them to have.
- Click the green Save button for the visibility to become operative.
Remove sharing privileges
If you are the owner of a book, you can choose to remove or change permission settings. This allows you to control everyone who is able to access the book.
Autocomplete with Google Contacts
You can choose to allow bkper to autocomplete E-mail addresses for sharing with your Google Contacts.
Note: Access to Google Contacts has no other purpose than to autocomplete your sharing e-mail addresses.