What can I do if I can't I log in?
Some browsers default configurations can block login on bkper with your Google Account. If you can't login, you can try some of the steps bellow.
- Unblock third party cookies
1) Go to your chrome cookies settings at this url: chrome://settings/content/cookies
2) Uncheck the option "Block third-party cookies"
- Allow pop-ups from accounts.google.com
1) In the address bar, click Pop-up blocked: 3) Select Always allow pop-ups from accounts.google.com
- Logged in to different Google Accounts at the same time?
- Logout from Google, by clicking in this link: https://mail.google.com/mail/logout?hl=en
- Login again at: https://app.bkper.com/
- Error 400: admin_policy_enforced?
- Go to https://myaccount.google.com/permissions
- Find bkper and revoke access:
- Go to https://app.bkper.com/ and login again
After authorization works, if you user any Add-on such Sheets or Forms, or Google Integration, you might need to reopen them and reauthorize too.