Attachments & Links
How to add attachment?
2) Attach files on the gray form section. This action will automatically create a transaction and all files will be part of it.
3) Record new entries by dropping files into the white space below the transaction list. Each file will become one new draft.
4) Add attachments to existing transactions by dropping one or more files on the transaction where you want to add the files.
Where ever you drop an OFX or CSV file all entries in the file will be recorded as individual drafts.
1) To remove, click on the "X". You can delete attachments and the activities will show who deleted what files in the transaction history.
2) To insert more files in the same transaction, click on the paperclip.
Click on the paperclip on the transaction and the attachment pops up.
External links (URL)
Add External Links
Click on the external link icon on the transaction and it opens on a new tab.
You can add both an attachment and external links to Transactions.
Cellphone Transactions are recorded with a geo reference link.